Go above and beyond with an independent global healthcare communications agency that thinks outside the pond
Why the name Mudskipper?
You'll have to dive a little deeper ...
What's in a name?
Mudskippers are air-breathing amphibious fish, who use their adapted pectoral fins to move on land; they flourish in different environments with a clear view both above and below the water. Together, these attributes mean that mudskippers have significant advantages over their fully-aquatic competitors
Like our namesake, Mudskipper® thrives in multiple diverse environments. We continually adapt to meet the changing needs of our clients, exploring new approaches and testing new waters
If you found this site because you were seeking information relating to mudskippers (the fish) your visit has not been in vain. Click for a brief insight into the fascinating creature after which we named our company
Our reputation for excellence is built on the perfect ecosystem of scientific expertise, strategic acumen, combined with a splash of creative flair
We aim never to lose sight of the fact that we are also involved in the development and marketing of new and effective medicines to treat serious conditions. Nor do we forget the needs of the patient and caregiver
We're passionate about the science behind drug development and strive to have a comprehensive understanding of your brand
Our deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry drives our robust strategic knowledge
We pride ourselves on our personalized service, exceptional quality and diligent approach
We live and breathe strategic medical communications
We thrive in meaningful partnerships
Our personalized approach has led to many long-standing client partnerships. In fact, we've been working with some of our clients for over 14 years. Here are some of the reasons why:
- We're a highly qualified team with expertise garnered from medical communications, research, academia and industry
- The team is skilled in establishing effective collaborations with medical thought-leaders worldwide
- We're focused on upholding high standards within the environment in which we and our clients operate
- We take pride in providing high-quality services and developing long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships
Come over to our pad
Identifying, retaining and developing a highly skilled and committed team is critical to our success. So how can we convince you to make the leap to our lily pad?
What we can tell you is that Mudskipper is committed to creating an environment where talented people can thrive. In fact, our founders placed great emphasis on this when starting Mudskipper and this principle continues to attract and retain leading healthcare communication professionals from around the globe.
Mudskipper is a medical communications agency delivering a wide range of services to the pharmaceutical industry. This is a permanent, full- or part-time position based at either our Cheshire or Richmond office.
Mudskipper is a leading international medical communications agency with offices in London, Cheshire, Shanghai, Singapore, Princeton and Chicago. We deliver a wide range of services to clients in the global pharmaceutical industry.
Due to continued success/growth we are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic administrator, with medical communications experience, to join our team in Cheshire or Richmond. The role will be to support our highly skilled team of writers and editors, providing a range of project administration, database management and editorial support activities.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills, enjoy working as part of a high performing team, possess good Microsoft Office skills and have a natural attention to detail.
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Data entry and administration for several client-specific databases (eg Datavision, Zinc, ATLAS)
- Maintenance of reference management database
- Seeking permissions for reuse of figures and tables
- Purchasing articles from journal websites
- Desk research for congress guidelines and abstract deadlines
- Assisting the editing team with online submissions of manuscripts and abstracts
Key skill / experience requirements:
- High standards of accuracy and consistency
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competence with Microsoft Office programs (especially Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent team-working
- Ability to prioritize and manage a range of different projects
- Competitive salary
- A supportive and creative working environment
- Performance-related bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 25 days' holiday per year plus public holidays
Contracted hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, though due to the nature of our business some flexibility will be required. Part-time working will also be considered.
Please email a covering letter and your CV to Cath Bryant, email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
As Mudskipper continues to thrive we're keen to introduce others to the exciting world of medical communications. We are therefore looking to meet candidates who would like to learn more about agency life through a three-month paid internship.
You'd be working with team members across our key accounts, providing administrative and project support for our editorial and commercial teams. No two days are the same at Mudskipper, one minute you might be updating financial reports, next you'll be submitting documents for client approval, arranging logistics for a medical meeting, joining a team brainstorm, taking minutes ... the list is endless.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent written and oral communication skills to join us in our Bollington office. The successful candidate will also be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail. No prior agency experience is required.
The position is a paid internship and we’re looking for someone to join us for three months to get a good taste for the world of Mudskipper. To learn more about this opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org